I am extremely impressed with the children's programming, especially this one show called "Hello Dharma School." Dharma is a spiritual term used by Hindu and Buddhist philosophy to mean the righteous path. The show doesn't have any fun-loving purple dinosaurs like "Barney the Dinosaur," but I think the kids will still find much joy and excitement from "Bob the Buddhist Monk!"

On this show, kids will learn valuable Buddhist lessons as well as useful English phrases such as, "I will not drink or take intoxicants."

Also, they will learn "I will not kill living beings."

And let's not forget, the most useful phrase of all: "I will not be involved in sexual misconduct."

In place of the "I Love You Song," Hello Dharma School ends every episode with a 5-minute reciting of Buddhist scriptures.
(Note: the show is real, but no, the monk is not named Bob and no, they do not actually read scriptures)
Random Snack of the Day: Rice tard. Am I the only one that thinks this is funny?
Haha, classic. In my nearest Lotte store I found hair combs sold under the name of 'Cock' :)
ReplyDelete