Apr 13, 2009

Pics

The view from outside my apartment: I actually live in front of a university. Cherry blossom trees are everywhere here.



















I don't think that any Asian country is complete without some knock-offs or copyright infringement, don't you agree? Here are some rip-off Sun Chips (notice that it's only called, "Sun").




















A picture of my apartment. It's a studio, but with ample space and a decent-sized kitchen. The bathroom has no curtain (I guess it makes cleaning the toilet easy).
















Amongst the foreign goods, there is a familiar friend at the store: the Spam variety pack.



















Yeah, we be gangsters rollin up in our Hyundai and throwing that Korean won down like it's a kim chi pancake. Yeah, this be 1,000,000 KRW. It's only worth $700 though.

















My frying pan has the names of the 12 months on the bottom. Korean kitchen fashion, maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment